Monday, September 22, 2008

“Like Father, Like Sun”




“Like Father, Like Sun”
By Scientific Born Allah
Almighty God Allah is the Father of this Nation of Gods and Earths because it is his foundation of Supreme Knowledge that gives his Just and True Suns the Power to be Equal to him, as Fathers of our own Civilization in this day and time. However, too many today are teaching about the science of Equality without the Understanding of what being a Father truly means, beyond face value. This unfortunate reality has resulted in the mental and physical birth of innumerable Fatherless children or seeds, wherein the Supreme Equality of God is absent because of this Mathematical imbalance. And since all things physical have their origin in the Supreme mental Kingdom of Allah, I shall make my Understanding understood on how I cee the Equality of mental Fatherhood through Allah’s Living Mathematics.
The science of mental fatherhood began in our beloved nation when Allah fathered his First Nine Born Suns into the Mathematical reality of God. And one of the greatest blessings Allah gave us through his First Born was to teach us how to be responsive, qualified fathers, just like him! Which is why he would continually challenge his young by telling them “I don’t want to know what YOU know, I want to know what YOUR SEEDS know”. As I cee it, teaching and fatherhood go hand in hand, while still being two different manifestations and applications of the Supreme principle of Equality. Allah ensured that his Suns be Equal to him by being the best father he could be, and all the history of Islam has never revealed a greater father! I beg your pardon, I never heard of one.
So when Allah said “the wealth of any country are the children” he showed and proved it through fathering his young Five percent, his children. Making us Equal Quality! Keeping in mind that Allah only had seven physical children, yet today there are countless Gods coming in the name of Allah, claiming to be his Sun. Just as there are countless Queens today coming in the name of Earth, claiming to be his Daughter. This is a clear manifestation of mental fatherhood, a science that is very often confused with teaching, because the duality of Equality between pedagogy and Supreme mental fatherhood can only be drawn up by the Sun of Man (God) so that the naked eye can detect it. The 13th man was/is a Master of both! The Supreme teacher that taught his Suns how to be Equal Fathers, A-like him. That’s the history or Qur’an that I renew daily.
The difference being that teachers only impart knowledge and Wisdom, while a father imparts the same and then shows his love for Allah by nurturing the Understanding in his seed. Can you cee the Equality in that Living Mathematical equation? All teachers aren’t qualified to be Fathers, yet ALL fathers are qualified teachers. Its in parallel to the Knowledge Equality degree in Allah’s Free Cipher (16 degree: 1-40) teaching us that not all of the Five Percent can be God, yet All Gods are Allah’s Five percent. However, in this day and time, too many are imparting the wisdom of this Divine Culture and are not taking the time to ensure that the Equality is made manifest in the minds of the youth. Therefore, producing an over abundance of fatherless mental seeds that are nothing like them or Allah ! So I must reiterate Allah’s question “What is a seed if he’s not you?” because if the Sun is not Equal to the Father, then there’s a problem.
Gods need to take more time and have more patience when teaching the young, making sure that the birth record is never diluted, mixed or tampered with. This isn’t about just giving someone lessons to memorize, that’s not our culture! Where’s the Equality in that? Just imagine where we might be as a nation had Allah simply done that with us? don’t you think our Elders call Allah “The Father” for a reason? So lets renew that history and take a more personal, in depth look at what and how we are teaching. Is what you are saying Equal to what you are doing? Is what you are teaching Equal to what you are living? Most importantly, is the person you are teaching Equal to you? Are you Equal to Allah? Are you just a teacher or are you a father as well? Remember, there are teachers of students and then there are teachers that teach other teachers as well. that’s the Supreme Equality that only God can rise above.
Many in our nation do not like the fact that my Educators is my mental father to me, because they lack the Best part and cannot cee the supreme Equality of father and Sun that we share. Just like many do not like the fact that my Fruit are my mental Suns. Despite this being the language of Allah, this debate is older than the Sun, Moon and Stars in our Nation because No One can give you Understanding, you must derive it yourself. And to see the kingdom, you must seek it first! However, the fact remains that my mental father has given me much more than just the basic knowledge and wisdom of the Cipher. My daddy has walked with me from “Who is the Original”? to Pluto and back, striving to help me be his Equal in Understanding. And like father, like Sun, I will always do the same for my Fruit. Showing and proving through my mental Suns that I am a good Father, because I learned from a greater Father how to live my Mathematics in the grace and mercy of the greatest Father! That’s a fact jack.
While I do understand that many are not qualified to rise above the Supreme Equality of Fathering God, the fact remains that there are many of us that are. Yes, you naysayer’s are indeed correct when you say “there is only one Father, and that’s Allah”. however, you must also look at the Equality of that statement and realize that I AM ALLAH! Scientific Born Allah to be exact, Equal to my Father. Remember “what is a seed if he isn’t you?” and yes, I am his True and Living Yellowweed of Supreme Understanding. Which means that the knowledge he brought forth gives me the Power to be Equal to my Father. Draw it up for yourself! This shows and proves that the first is as good as the last, and the last is as good as the first.
Therefore showing and proving that the supreme equality of mental fatherhood in our nation is what shall forever continue to give birth and balance to Allah’s World Manifest, through his True and Living Suns carrying on the legacy of our Father’s Almighty God Allah. Being God myself, I am the living manifestation of the above mentioned mathematics when I transcend the principle of “like father, like Sun” into reality through my will being done, and Allah is seen and heard everywhere! Because my beloved mental father, Lord Kalim Allah (I love that man!) taught me that Allah said to “teach wherever you go”. So this Sun of Allah will always be like his Father! Allah-u-Akbar!
PEACE!
Positively Elevating Allah’s Ciphers Everywhere!
The Sun that’s been entrusted with the keys,
Scientific Born Allah
Supreme Team

No comments: